New Zealand Wineries Ltd is a dynamic, multi-regional wine processing company.
With wineries in both Marlborough and Waipara, we provide the winemaking services for select super premium New Zealand and international producers. With such a varied group of clients, vintage at New Zealand Wineries offers you the opportunity to experience many different wine styles and philosophies.
Laboratory Technician - Marlborough Winery
The position of Laboratory Technician is based at our Marlborough facility which currently processes grapes from various regions, varieties and clients.
Your key attributes will include:
- Ability to set up and conduct trial work and tastings
- Accurate results and good time management
- Good level of computer literacy
- Experience with VINX2 and FOSS Winescan an advantage
- Ability to work nights, weekends and extended hours during the busy harvest period
The successful applicant would preferably have a minimum of two years’ experience working in a laboratory, preferably with a Tertiary qualification.
A copy of the Position Description is available upon request.
Applications close 7th July 2017